
Thanks to The Ramblings and Adventures of a SAHM! who gave us the Lemonade Stand Award. I am so very excited! I've never received a blogging award before, but it is so fun to know that my own ramblings are appreciated :)
The Lemonade Stand Award is awarded for being a blogger who shows great attitude and gratitude. The rules for accepting this award:
- Put the Lemonade logo on your blog or within your post.
- Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude or gratitude.
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.
I have chosen these fun blogs that I love to read and hope you will check them out, too:
I Still Take Out the Trash
True Moments of Family
Izzie, Mac, & Me
Not A Martha
Reederbunch
Tired Need Sleep
The Ramblings of a Domestic Engineer
Fly Baby's Favorite Recipes
My Life on a Taffy Pull
A Day of Relief
I love your blog :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!!! How exciting! :) I love your blog too, even though I'm not always able to comment (sigh). I'm very honored that you thought of me for this award!
ReplyDeleteOh aren't you sweet! I love your blog too and it was so sad when you were blog-less for so long!! Glad to have you, mustang, charger, and mini couper back! :D
ReplyDelete~Christina
Oh, thank you very much! Much love and blessings to you bloggie friend!
ReplyDeleteWell thank you!!!
ReplyDeleteI will forward the award this weekend...
Thanks so much for including me and for reading my words .....
Isn't it a wonderful life we get to lead?!!!
Happy New Year!
Andrea
True Moments of Family
thanks for the award :)
ReplyDeleteCash loves his ball btw!