The first award is The Sunshine Award.

The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity & creativity inspires others in the blogworld! I received this awesome award from JDaniel4'sMom. She has a fantastic blog that I love to read. Check it out if you haven't already.
By earning this award, I have been given the priviledge of awarding it to 10 other blogs that I love to read.
And my award winners are...
A Mommy's Adventures
...Just One Heartbeat...
A Mommy's Blessing
365 Days of Grace
A Mother of Action
1,2,3...Come Homeschool with Me
A Munchkin's World
Little Moments
Allen Ramblings
A Country Mom
I love to give an award, but hate to obligate a fellow blogger in the process so, I have my own acceptance rules.
The requirements of accepting this award are: Accept and display your award for all your readers to see, and know that you are doing a great job of entertaining your readers.
If you want to, pass this award on to 10 or so of your favorite blogs.
Thank you again to JDaniel4's Mom!! God Bless!
Thank you so much for the award!!!
ReplyDeleteAh, cool. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! :) This brought a smile to my face this evening!
ReplyDeleteOh, you deserve this award! I love being inspired when I visit. :-)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to check out the other sites.
I am so excited about checking out the people you passed the award on to. Thanks for stopping by.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your vote!! I am posting it on my blog and mention your blog too! :) Have a blessed week! :)
ReplyDelete