Tuesday, January 13, 2009

And baby makes three...

Kiddos that is! We are so very excited to be expecting baby number three in September.

Its a funny story, really. On December 29th, Mustang looked at me and said, "Mommy theres a baby in your tummy." I wasnt expecting this announcement from my 3 year old. These are the kind of announcements reserved for pregnancy tests and OB nurses. "Really?" I asked her. "Yep mommy, it's a girl." Of course I wanted to believe that I had a free psychic in my home but I just smiled and hoped.

A few days later she added to her comment. "There's 2 babies mommy, 2 girls."

On January 3rd the first of her predictions proved to be correct. According to my trusty pregnancy test, there is indeed at least one baby in my belly (it hasnt been able to tell me how many lol). So of course now I put more stock in Mustang's comments about twins. That really would be cool as it would be an answer to prayer. Maybe I am nuts, but yes I want 2 babies at one time!

So, as of right now my due date is September 14, 2009. We are so thankful that the Lord has chosen to bless us again.

No comments: