Monday, February 2, 2009

Tag

I was tagged by Christina (Maddy & Austin's mom)

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

So here are my answers

5 things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago: (1999! wow)
1. Living with my parents
2. Dating my husband
3. Working at a bookstore
4. Going to college
5. Driving a Chevy Corsica with no air

5 Things On My To-Do List Today:
1. Laundry
2. Change the sheets on my bed
3. Play with my kids
4. Make dinner
5. Finish this quiz lol

Snacks I Enjoy:
1. Gummy Lifesavers
2. Gummy Runts
3. Sour Cream and Chedder chips
4. French fries
5. little smokies

Things I Would Do if (ahem, when) I Were a Billionaire:
1. Buy a very nice house somewhere warm
2. buy houses for my family somewhere warm
3. Travel and see all my extended relatives
4. Buy a really awesome camera and studio equipment
5. Donate.. a lot. So many people out there could really use a helping hand
*I copied Christina for #5 it sounded good!

5 Bad habits
1. Watching TV too much
2. Being on the computer too much
3. Being late
4. Procrastinating
5. being disorganized

5 Places I’ve lived
1. Seattle, Washington (I dont remember it)
2. Trochu, Alberta, Canada
3. Highland, IL
4. Hannibal, MO
5. Rosewood Heights, IL

5 Jobs I’ve Had
1. Olin Community Credit Union
2. Financial Asset Managment-yes I was a bill collector (ducks)
3. Pulaski Bank
4. UMB Bank
5. Union Planter's Bank (now Regions)

5 Things People Probably Don’t Know About Me: (well some people)
1. I went to Ghana West Africa for 3 weeks on a missions trip
2. I want at least 6 kids
3. I would love to own a thrift store
4. I love researching my family's genealogy
5. I can sing.

And I am tagging...Erynn, Ashlee, Jillian, Shannon & Jen.

No comments: