Sunday, February 22, 2009

The things you can do with hot water

1. Take a shower
2. Take a bath
3. Run the dishwasher
4. Wash clothes
5. Wash dishes by hand
6. Bathe your children

And why, you ask, am I making a list of things you can do with hot water? Well, because, currently, it is something I DONT have!!! The pilot light on our water heater will not stay lit. Sooooo, this morning I boiled water to wash myself. I was having flash backs of my stay in Ghana, Africa. Thank God that we usually have running hot water.

If you come to my house, be aware that you will find a pile of dishes. Let this be a warning-wash dishes when you can because you dont know when you will have your next chance lol! Thankfully, the water heater is under warranty so-crossing fingers-hopefully it wont cost us anything to replace. In the meantime, I will be dreaming of a warm shower.

No comments: