Friday, March 27, 2009

Way too much stuff.

So how many boxes (of the Banker boxes size) would it take to pack your entire house? I can promise you that you would not even be close at your guess. I have well over 40 boxes packed and you wouldnt have a clue if you walked through my house. That's not including the 10 boxes or so of things that I have ready to donate to the Goodwill or something.

We feel the Lord is leading us to move north and take up farming. DH's father is a farmer and DH would like to join him there. It wont be a lavish lifestyle, but I am going to love having lots of outdoor space for the children to play. FIL warns me that there is something in the water up there as his wife had 7 children and his neighbors had 8 or something. I told him that would be fine with me :).

So our current plan is to pack up all the stuff we are not using on a regular basis so that we can start getting our house in order to sell. This, you see, takes ALOT of time. So, there may be a lot of space between updates here on the blog for awhile. I am in my 2nd trimester and the nesting phase has hit at just the right time :). I am sure in my 3rd trimester my rumpus will again have a magnetic attraction with the recliner and my posts will once again be numerous.

If anyone wants to buy a house, I have one for sale :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your decision to move! The new agrarian lifestyle sounds very exciting!!! Keep us posted how you're doing and speedy wishes for the house sale.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your thoughts!