I was reading the blog of a friend today and she linked to an amazing site. I LOVE reading a new, inspiring, blog. Dont you? The blog is www.aholyexperience.com On her site, she has challenged her readers to make a list of 1000 ways that God has blessed them. Not all at once, little by little, to help us open our eyes to the ways that God shows His love in every moment of our lives. What an awesome challenge. I am so excited to see my list, and to see how it grows over the next few months.
Of course the first 5 things on my list are so very easy to name, but the graditude I have for them is deeper then I could even begin to write, speak, or even think.
1. My loving, gracious, merciful, and awesome Savior Jesus Christ. Son of God, Prince of Peace, Lover of my soul, who humbled himself as a man and died a lonely death on a cross so that I, a sinful human, could have eternal life. I will never understand how this is possible or why He would begin to think of me, but every ounce of my being is so very thankful.
2. My amazing, God-sent, God-fearing, loving, forgiving, and faithful husband. I have been blessed beyond anything I could have possibly imagined when the Lord gave him to me to have, hold, help, bless, and love.
3. Mustang. My first sweet baby. She opened my eyes and my heart to a love I had never known. She is teaching me every day the true meaning of patience ;). Her excitement for learning about life and about Jesus is so fun to watch and be a part of.
4. Charger. My amazing little boy. They say that little boys love their mommas, and I have seen such a sweet love from my little man. His smile will light up a room, his energy will tear it apart. He is my miracle baby, and a true blessing.
5. Mini Cooper. Her name means God is gracious. To have the opportunity yet a third time to welcome a human into this world is a blessing I dont take lightly. Everything about her is so tiny, yet my love for her is so great.
6. This one came to mind as I was writing the others. Noah True. My little angel. My first true broken heart. The time when I felt God closer then ever. The time when He carried me, held me, and mended my broken heart.
7. And for Miss Andrea, who lead me to such a wonderful opportunity. She is such a sweet friend. I've never seen her in person, but her words throughout the last 4 years have been such a blessing to my heart.
I can already tell that this journey is going to be amazing. I plan to post every Monday the rest of my 993 blessings. If you would like to join me, click the graphic above. God Bless!