Friday, February 5, 2010

Valentine's Printables

I am so excited to share with you my first set of printables!! I've never made anything like this before and was thrilled with how they came out. I know they arent the best ever, but I do hope that you are able to have fun with them. I know my kids are both looking forward to next week so that we can use them with our school. They have both been hanging all over me while I created the games.

I've never uploaded a file like this before, so if it doesnt work please let me know!

Heart Matching file folder game-print off 2 copies of each page, glue one set to the folder and use the other to match colors.

Page 1
Page 2





Hearts number match-One set has numerical numbers, one set has written numbers. Match the sets or use the numerical for counting mats.

Numbers 1-6
Numbers 7-10
Numbers one-six
Numbers seven-ten






Heart letters-These are all lowercase. I plan to use them with Mustang and have her put them in order. We will also be using our wooden letters for some matching. There are a few blank hearts as well.

Letters a-o
Letters p-z




Heart Pattern Strips-Cut apart the strips. Have your child finish the pattern with the correct hearts.

Page 1
Page 2




I hope you enjoy!

6 comments:

Izzie, Mac & Me said...

WOW! These are great! Thank you so much for taking the time to create these and SHARE them with others! I'll be using them with Izzie. What program are you using to upload the files?

sbswtp said...

These look great :) Thank you so much for sharing them!

Lisa @ Our Country Road said...

You are both very welcome! I used Photoshop to create them and Google to upload them. They come across as a jpeg. So glad you all like them!

Elise said...

What wonderful resources. Thank you so much for taking the time to create and share all of your hard work.

I can relate to your previous post. Some days I feel overwhelmed with planning activities and completing them (only because I put pressure on myself). I usually try and do the bulk of my planning and creating of activities over the weekend and am pretty flexible about when we do the activities (my daughter will usually select the activities she wants to do and when we do them).

I hope you have been able to work out something that is manageable for you.

Shaunna said...

Look at you! How great! I haven't even attempted to try do this yet! I was talking about my overachiever mentality on my other blog (www.perfectlyimperfect-shaunna.blogspot.com), so I'm sure I'll decide I need to try to create some! In the meantime, thank you so much for sharing! I've enjoyed reading your blogs as we've joined Carisa on Raising Rock stars...have a Blessed Sunday!

Nicole {tired, need sleep} said...

These look very nice - I'm so impressed! They will have so much fun with these. :)