Thursday, April 8, 2010

Review-How Love Acts (CD) from Jeff Cavins



During my daily Bible reading, I have been feeling the pull of the Lord to do more for Him. I read my Bible, pray, attend church, and try my best to act like a Christian. Yet, with the stresses that come with the blessing of having 3 children age 4 and under, sometimes {or should I say often}I loose the focus of my mission field.

With the title 'How Love Acts' I was anticipating a check list of things I could do to to improve the way I act. What I heard, was so much more compelling, inspiring, and applicable. Jeff Cavins is an excellent and motivating speaker, and he left me with a totally different view on how love acts. No check list at all, rather a mindset and a lifestyle.

How Love Acts is a CD recording of the final session of the National Catholic Convention (I think I got that right!). I loved being able to listen as I washed dishes and cooked dinner for my family. My husband overheard the CD playing and was drawn in to listen, which has brought on some wonderful conversations about the Lord.

How Love Acts on CD from Jeff Cavins is available for purchase from The Catholic Company.

Thank you for The Catholic Company for providing a copy of How Love Acts for my review. I was not paid for this review, and the opinions expressed are my own.

2 comments:

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

This CD sounds like something we all could benefit hearing. Thanks for sharin' it with us.

Ya'll have a beautiful day filled with blessings from above!!!

Letherton said...

I stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hi.
Take a minute an check my blog out
I have lots of great giveaways going on.
Thanks :)

ethertonphotography.blogspot.com