Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A is for Apple Preschool and Kindergarten Free Printable Pack!


I know there are many printable packs out there with apples, but I wanted to add my offerings into the mix.  I also have no idea when I will get a chance to photograph my own children using the pack.  So, in order to get these out to you at a time you might actually use them, I am only posting my pack-not the pack in use :).

My A is for Apple pack includes:

*Lowercase and Uppercase sorting mats*

*Apple matching cards-can be printed twice for a matching game OR 
put the apples in order from whole to eaten!*

*A word family game-put the apples in their word family bin.  Set includes word families it, in, et, en, at, and an, along with the words at, sat, hat, bat, in, sin, tin, an, tan, set, net, wet, it, hit, bit, sit, ten, hen, and ben.*

*10 Apples Up on Top cards-we have been reading this book by Theo LeSieg, so I made up cards and counters to go with the story.  I tried to model my cards after the pictures in the book.  We used red and green craft gems as our counters, or you could use red and or green pom poms.*

*Fall/Apple themed cards that could be used for spelling cards, 3 part cards, matching cards, or whatever you would like.  Set includes cards that say apple, butterfly, carmel apple, core, flower, jug, owl, pie, tree, and worm.*

The entire pack can be downloaded here free!!
I hope it can be a blessing to you in your classroom.  
Enjoy and God Bless!

*Some of the clipart used was created by Trina Clark*


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

adorable!! Thanks for sharing :-)

Amanda said...

I love it! I think we'll be using the word families pages here soon enough! Thanks for sharing!

Jolanthe Erb said...

super cute!!! :)

Deb Chitwood said...

What cute printables! Thanks so much for sharing them! I pinned your post to my Apple Unit Study Pinterest board at http://pinterest.com/debchitwood/apple-unit-study/

Deb Chitwood said...

It was fun to revisit your A is for Apple pack! I featured it as a Free Printable of the Day at the Living Montessori Now Facebook page and on Pinterest. :)