Sunday, October 30, 2011

Weekly Wrap Up: Fall and Halloween

Here are some glimpses from inside our classroom this week:


Mini Cooper with the Mini Knobbed Cylinders


Mustang doing lessons from her new curriculum First Start Reading (check back tomorrow for our review).


Charger and the hundred board.


Mustang matching word family apples in their basket from my A is for Apple pack.


Mini Cooper matching apples, also from the A is for Apple pack.


Matching pumpkins.


Sorting apples by size.



And offering me one to eat :).


Explorer hanging out in her bouncer seat.



Charger adding apples on top, also from my A is for Apple pack.

You can download my A is for Apple pack free here.

God Bless & Happy Halloween!

We are linked up at:




Montessori Monday
Tot School

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your children are just so cute! I love the picture of your youngest with the apple - very sweet. Looks like a busy week of learning for your kiddos. Happy Halloween!

Patricia said...

Congratulations for your new baby. I really like the pumpking matching game. The apple sorting by side is really cute.

Deb Chitwood said...

The printables (and activities you make with them) are always so lovely! I really appreciate all you share! I featured your post at the Living Montessori Now Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/LivingMontessoriNow