Sunday, January 27, 2013

New Social Media Links

 

I FINALLY got with the program and figured out how to add the pretty little Social Media link buttons.  You can check them out to the side.  I finally have links to my Pinterest and NEW Twitter (yep, finally got with the program, still trying to figure out how to use it!).

I thought, you might also like to add them to your blog so here are the two links that helped me make my blog look a little more cleaned up!

Free Social Media buttons came from Carrie Loves has 19 buttons in 30 colors to choose from!!  So nice of her!

Then I headed over to Eli Rose to find out HOW to put them up!


I don't know about you, but I think it looks a lot better!  I hope you enjoy fancying up your own blogs, too!


Oh and, if you haven't checked out my Social Media links, I'd love it if you would!

God Bless,


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun!! shh don't tell but I have a blog redesign happening soon! :-)