Sunday, August 4, 2013
5 Days of Beginning the Homeschool Journey
I am so very excited to be participating in the Schoolhouse Crew 5 day blog cruise. I get a lot of people asking me about how to homeschool, so I thought I would create this 5 day series to answer all of the general questions I receive. This way, I can direct them to these answers when they ask :). You may be considering homeschooling, or know someone who is, so I hope that this series will be of help to you, too!
This week I will be answering questions such as Where do I start? What do I buy? What curriculum do I use?What about socialization? plus a lot more things you probably haven't even thought of.
The line up of titles are:
1. Why you SHOULD homeschool (for those of you on the fence)-the non public school bashing reasons to keep your children home.
2. The new homeschooler's questionnaire.
3. The new homeschooler's questionnaire's cheat sheet.
4. Just begun is half done. Mary Poppins on homeschooling.
5. Debunking the myths of homeschooling, and accepting the truths.
I do hope you will join me this week! If you don't already, you might want to consider subscribing to my blog to be sure you don't miss any of the series. But, either way, please pass on this info to anyone you know looking to start their homeschool journey.
Thanks so much!!