Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Thrifting We Go

What girl doesnt love to share when she finds a good deal? Maybe not you but I certainly do :). I will generally always post my good finds here.

Today we went to the Goodwill. I have been having withdrawals. I dont really like Goodwill that much, but they closed down our Salvation Army nearly a year ago and I havent tried to take the kids to the one in the next town. So, this is where I go. I always find a few things worth buying though!



For Mustang I got a white crochet flower tank by Amy Byer-I think this will look really nice with jeans I'm jealous :). I also found a pink butterfly skirt and a new green velour skirt from American Girl. These were all 2.00 each.



For Charger I got a grey and red sweater vest from Gymboree, a pair of navy windpants from Children's Place, and a one piece shorts outfit from Gymboree. They were 1.00 each.



For Mini I got (still hoping for a girl lol). A brand new polka dot velour dress. 1.00.



And last but not least-arent these adorable? 4.99 brand-new in the package. I took them out to take this picture. I havent decided if I am keeping them or selling them yet. The baby will be in our room and I may hang these above their bed. Will see, but it was a fantastic deal IMO!

Hope you all have a great Friday!!

No comments: