Monday, September 28, 2009

Pin a Clothespin on a Sour Cream Container

This game is sure to be a hit at a Tot School near you :) I found this fun game while blog surfing over the weekend, and I will now be blog surfing again because I didnt write down which blog I found it on grr! I will update when I figure out who to thank!

It just so happens that I had 2 old sour cream containers, so I lined each of them with a ton of plastic clothes pins and gave one to Mustang and one to Charger. I was fun to see what each of them did with their game.



This wasnt too hard for Mustang, but there was still a lot of concentration needed when I asked her to put the clothes pins back on her container. Look at that tongue!



She also learned about gravity after her heavy sided cup fell over!



Charger was a different story. He wasnt given any directions. First thing he put it on his head.



When he saw Mustang taking her clothes pins off, he took his off.



When Mustang put hers on, Charger flipped his upside down and put his on, too.



He played for quite awhile, sometimes asking me to put the clothespins back on. He also took Mustang's when she was done and poured the pins back and forth between the cups. Lots of fun was had by all! Now off to figure out who to thank!

1 comment:

Mama to 5 said...

I love this clothespin transfer idea - I am going to try it out on my toddler. Thanks! :) Nicole
http://mamato3blessings.blogspot.com/