Tuesday, September 29, 2009

ABC Activites

Yesterday we played with the ABC pack from our local library. Tons of Tot School activites were in this bag!

First, I set Charger up with this tub of letters. He had a blast! He knows letter O and letter B, and pulled them out right away. Then he kept saying O and B to all the other letters. I would say the letters if he showed them to me. He found a few matching letters and showed them to me. He poured them out and dropped them in. Very creative!




Then, I had Mustang put together the alphabet train puzzle. Charger loved singing with us after she got them put together.




She practiced writing letter I in her workbook I picked up at the Dollar Tree



And then, I worked with her on this matching game. She had to match the beginning letter sound to the picture. She did okay with this until she got board and lost interest.




We ended the day with a bean transfer using the cupcake containers from Mustang's party. They both loved this.



No comments: