Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A Handmade Christmas Thank You

I have an extreamly talented Sister in Law. With her perfect combination of creativity and skill, she crafted the most adorable Christmas gifts. We were so excited to have received them.

For Charger, Aunt Jillian made a cute little T-shirt with his initial on it.



For Mustang and Mini Cooper she made these adorable headbands. She makes them out of felt and I love them!



She sells her things on Etsy and does special requests. Her store is A Slice of Pye I hope you will check it out sometime.

Thank you again Aunt Jillian! We love you :)

2 comments:

Jillian said...

:)
I'm so glad you liked them!
I wish I had more time to make all of the ideas that I have, and you guys would definitely be some of my guinea pigs ;)

Anonymous said...

aww so cute! Love the headbands and the shirt is super cute!