Tuesday, April 20, 2010

First Easter Pictures

My brother's son, Cash, is one month older then Mini Cooper. We were able to spend a little time with them on Easter morning. Hoping to get a few cute pictures for the baby book, I flashed away like the paparazzi {that's normal here}. Unfortunately, there isnt even ONE of both babies looking at the camera. But, there are certainly some funny pictures. And if you have a second, check out Cash's mommy's blog, I'll Still Take Out the Trash, I think you will enjoy it.

And without further adieu, the pics:







7 comments:

LIttle Momma said...

What precious pictures! Such beautiful babies!

Jillian said...

Haha! they definitely gave you a run for your money. :)

Lindsay said...

aww such sweet pictures on their first Easter :-)

Chantel said...

Oh my--I seriously had one of those "heart stops" moments! Cash looks so much like my oldest son that I felt the sting of hot tears in my eyes. He's ten now....and so cliche' but it does go more quickly than our minds can imagine.

Lovely pictures dear....

THE OLD GEEZER said...

I enjoyed looking over your blog. I found your profile on another blog I follow and I added myself to follow you. You are more than welcome to visit my blog and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You, Ron

Seizing My Day said...

So cute! I have a few baby pics with my kids and their cousins like those... such sweet times! ;)

Lloyd said...

They are so cute. Reminds me of my own boys when they were babies growing up. Now I have grandkids. I really enjoyed reading and looking at the pictures on your blog. God bless, Lloyd