Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Spring Cleaning

I am finally getting to do some serious Spring Cleaning. This is good because my house seriously needs it!! Over the weekend, I rearranged the school/playroom for the 20th time since we moved in and I think I am finally happy with the results.

Now, I am getting ready to tackle the closet. Yep I said the closet. We only have one. For all of us. And, no, I am not trying to be the Duggars with a family closet {though I think theirs is super cool} we only have one closet for the whole house. A far cry from out last house that had so many closets that we only had 2 dressers between the 5 of us because we had room to hang everything. Its been a bit of a challenge trying to figure out how to arrange all our things in there. Its also the linen closet, so yeah, there isnt room for 2 seasons of clothing.

I hope to have a few after pictures of the cleaning. I dont think there will be any before. I am not that brave :).

Are you cleaning? What is your biggest challenge for the Spring cleanout? Good luck and God Bless!

2 comments:

Alexandra said...

Oh, spring cleaning is such a good feeling. Getting rid of so much, and the beautiful space you now have.

Good job!

Anonymous said...

oo love that feeling. With Sammy's birthday being at the end of April I usually try and get it done right around that time! The hardest part is when I work on a section Sammy terrorizes the another one :-P