Monday, August 2, 2010

Our Country School: 2010-2011 Pictures

Today was our first day of school!!! Wow is Summer over already? That was fast! It has been almost a year since I updated the pictures of Mustang and Charger, and 6 months for Mini Cooper. I thought it was about time I took some new ones. Plus, last week my husband and FIL got out the big, old, rustic farm wagon and it was screaming for a picture shoot. With three kids age 4 and under, you never know quite what you will get, but I was pleased with the results :).











God Bless!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahh could they be any cuter!!!

Annette said...

absolutely beautiful!! They are all so good! I especially love the shot of the two oldest ones looking out over the cornfield. I could take Mustang's place in that last pic and just sit there all day long!!

Katy said...

Beautiful photos!!! :)