Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Adam Names the Animals Bible Activity Page

With each of our Bible story lessons, we have been making Bible Activity Pages. I got this great idea from Early Learning at Home {fantabulous site!}. As I went to type this post I realized I didnt have good step by step pictures, so I hope this makes sense!


On a piece of card stock, I printed the Bible verse "Whatever the man named each living creature, that was its name." Genesis 2:19b. I made circles and used stamps to fill in the circles with cow, duck & pig. Using animals that I cut out of a book the kids had torn up, Mustang and Charger matched the animal with its name and glued the animal next to it.




Next, I gave them each a stack of circles and a box of letter stampers. They made one circle for each letter needed.



We glued a small envelope {Dollar Tree} to the back of the page to hold the circle letters.




And finally, Mustang and Charger matched up the letters to 'name the animals.'

I hope to do this kind of page for each of our Bible verses as the kids really enjoy looking at their 'Bible' when we are done. Check back for more activity pages in the future. God Bless!

2 comments:

Ticia said...

I love this idea.

Anonymous said...

oo what a fun activity! I am loving all these creative things you have been making lately!