Sunday, May 13, 2012

5 Days of Montessori


This week our The Old Schoolhouse Review Crew is doing a 5 day blog hop.  We have each chosen a topic to blog about for the next 5 days.  I chose my favorite thing to blog about, the Montessori Method :).  

If you have followed my blog at all, you are scratching your head and asking-um, that's all you blog about, why make a special 5 days.  You are right.  I have decided to focus on 5 Days of Montessori in YOUR house.  You've watched my children in action, now it's your turn to bring the Montessori Method into your home.  You're in the process of planning for next school year anyways, why not use this as your chance to make it happen?

Over the next 5 days I will be exploring:

1)  The Montessori Method
2) The Montessori Environment
3)  Montessori Materials
4)  Scope and Sequence of the Montessori Method
5)  Online Support, Sharing, and Freebies to help you on your journey

If you are considering the Montessori Method, I hope you will stop by this week and check out my posts.  I believe they will be helpful on your journey!

God Bless!!

Photobucket

No comments: