Thursday, October 22, 2009

Tips from a Mommy of 3

When I was pregnant with baby number three, I read every piece of advise I could find on how to care for three kiddos age 4 and under. Now that Mini's here, I still do. I also feel I should leave my own advise for the next mommy, no matter how small :)

So today's tip? A double stroller. Get one! It doesnt have to be top of the line, mine is a used Kolcraft I found for $15.00 at a yard sale. It has some flaws, no cup holder, hard to access under basket, and no sun visor for the front rider. However, if it wasnt for my double, I might as well stay home.

My Charger, now 23 months old, is a runner, and he is FAST! That's where 'Charger' came from. I strap him in the front of the stroller, and I dont let him out. I can roll him up to the little table at the library so he can put together puzzels, and I direct him at the TV in the Drs office. I even use my stroller when I take the kids into church for Bible Study. It helps, too, to have something to have Mustang hold onto when we cross a busy parking lot.

I am not sure what I will do when Charger out grows the stroller or #4 comes along. Might have to find a three seater lol!

So, if you are expecting #3, add this to your list, and congrats on your new little one!

2 comments:

Erynn said...

What perfect timing. Have you checked RIH lately? ;)

Kimber said...

Also, my sling has been a lifesaver. It gives me 2 free hands!