Sunday, April 11, 2010

I'm Late, I'm Late...

Ultimate Blog Party 2010

For a very important date! 3 DAYS late, in fact, to what might be THE party of the year. I hope that I am fashionably late, not so late that all the food is gone, and the bar is no longer free.

It's been so long since I have dressed up and danced the night away with my DH, with a room full of other people that are looking to make new friends. I cant wait to spend the next few nights getting to know some new blogging ladies from around the globe, and hopefully seeing a few friends too!

If you are stopping by my table to chat, WELCOME! Little about me...I'm a 30 year old mommy of 3 spending my first year on the family farm. I grew up in a large metro area, so to say that this is a bit different for me would be an understatement! In the last week I have learned I hate ticks, was reminded once again that I live over 2 hours from the nearest Target, and had to empty the slop bucket 3 times. But, I also woke to the sound of birds chirping, spent the day playing in the fields with my kids and started planning our first garden.

The coolest part about this party, is the amazingly looong list of incredibly AWESOME door prizes being given away at the party!! In case I am blessed enough to have my number chosen, I am to list my 3 top choices. Just 3! I seriously considered pulling numbers out of a hat, how does one choose?

I think I have it narrowed down...I think.

I would LOVE the Grand Prize, a Toshiba Satellite L505D-ES5025 Since it's the grand prize I hope it is a given that it would be on this list and, therefore, does not count against my three.

US39 -Be My Guest certificate ($250 value) for one lucky winner, (2 night stay for a family of four) at any Hilton Garden Inn. From Hilton Garden InnProvided by: Hilton Garden Inn and bloggin2noggin If I did actually win this one I would have to smuggle my 3rd child in, but she's small. Or maybe, we could leave all children at home {I'm liking this option}.

US112-$50.00 Gift Card to Amazon.com {my favorite place to shop} from Robyn at Our Homeschool Home

US71 – A $50 Bear Bucks Card to Build A Bear Workshop from Lisa Schwab.

and

USC 43 – Prize value: $100. One winner gets to choose 3 meal time plate sets – which includes a personalized plate with coordinated personalized placemat, from Olive Kids.

So yeah, that's 4. There might be more as I check out other bloggers and their lists, too.

Are you feeling left out? Dont!! Come join us. No fancy dress required, I was just dreaming, come any old way you choose. Just come. 5minutesformom.com.

13 comments:

Alexandra said...

Hi! Nice to meet you. I can't even tell you how I already messed up with this UBP. I first signed up as a twitter account.

No wonder I had no one knocking at my door. I DON"T TWITTER!

Yikes. That's alright. I got here, and I LOVE YOUR BLOG.

How nice that the very first blog I visited is one I really like.

It's beautiful and peaceful and I feel at home right away.
I think that's a good omen, don't you think?

So nice to meet you!

Nikki said...

I thought I would stop by from the party and say Hi. Hope you are enjoying the party. Stop by my site and enter into my giveaway; all I need is a comment. Have a great party.

Nanbon44 said...

UBP visitor, loved my visit and your children are so cute. thanks for stopping by my site.

Anonymous said...

hehe you totally cracked me up with the prizes you would like! I think you could totally sneak mini cooper in :-)

Katharine said...

Hi! I'm visiting from UBP, and also fashionably late :) Lovely blog! Enjoy the party… & Blessings on your day!

Unknown said...

Stopping by from the party! I love your blog. I would have a huge adjustment too.

sarah said...

hi, thanks for finding my blog. i grew up on a farm and my kids adore going there. I will be following you as well. Please check out my etsy shoppe as well. www.melondot.etsy.com

Tessa said...

YAY!!! You use folder games. I love folder games and yet I have not thought to use cute scrapbook paper when making them. Thanks for the "like duh" idea.
Thanks for visiting my blog. And I give you kudos for being able to make the transition from city to farm. When my DH and I married I went from big city to small town, it was tough...

Unknown said...

I wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog! I have enjoyed "getting to know you"! I'll be back for more!

Melissa Ringstaff

Unknown said...

Oh, and I LOVE the photo on your header!! :)

Hallie said...

It's so nice to "meet" you! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am so enjoying yours! I found those little stick people in the unfinished wood section at Hobby Lobby. They have been GREAT entertainers while I am packing! lol

Irene said...

Hello,
I enjoyed reading about your new life. Creating a garden is believing in the future, Audrey Hepburn said. So I wish you much enjoyment and love. Have fun at the party!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm from the UBP! I'm also a country wife who homeschools. Nice to meet you! Your kids are adorable. And I've added you to my blogroll. :)