Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Product Review: Ecostore USA

I've been a single parent for the last 48 hours, my hubby went to work at his old desk job again {see this post if you wonder why}. I know how much I like to come home to a clean house when we go out of town and figured my hubby would like the same. So, the kids and I spent a few hours today picking everything up and doing some deep cleaning.

I dont generally like cleaning, but today I was excited because I got to use my brand new all purpose cleaner from Ecostore USA! I LOVE this stuff! It is made of all plant and mineral based ingredients, free of toxic chemicals. And it smells sooo good!

I was given the opportunity to review 2 products from Ecostore USA. With 23 non-toxic, environmentally safe products to choose from, I had a hard time deciding on just 2. After a lot of deliberation {and Facebook friend polling} I chose their All Purpose Cleaner and their Baby Shampoo.


The All Purpose Cleaner is just awesome stuff. On their website, Ecostore USA says you can 'go room to room' with this cleaner, which is exactly what I did. The counter tops, a little swipe on the toilet, even some spot cleaning on the kitchen floor. I loved not having to worry that Mini Cooper would be exposed to nasty chemicals as she toddled after me as I cleaned. I would not say this is a deep clean or scrub product, but is great for the daily cleanse. As the wife of a corn growing farmer I was also excited to see that the cleaner contains ethanol!


The other product I tried was the Baby Shampoo. As the mommy of three little ones, I have used a number of various baby shampoo products, some better then others. This was by far one of my favorites. There are so many times I have to worry about what chemicals my kids are exposed to, I loved that bath time didnt have to be one of them. Ecostore USA's shampoo cleaned very well with just a little dab. It is soft on the eyes, which is important to my children. I have to admit that I missed the baby scent that is added to some baby shampoos, but Mustang really liked the smell of this shampoo-which is saying something since she usually complains!

Overall, I really enjoyed the products I received from Ecostore USA. The products seemed to work well and are affordable. Products can be purchased on their website Ecostoreusa.com or if you are lucky enough to have a Meijer close by, you can find some of the Ecostore USA products on the shelf. Either way, I recommend trying them out! God Bless.

This is a Mama Buzz review. Thank you to Ecostores USA for providing me complementary products for my review. All opinions expressed are my own.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oo what a great thing to do for your husband! I am sure he will love coming home to the clean house! These look like great products!