Monday, May 16, 2011

Police Count and Clip Game-Free Printable

We've just about finished up our police safety unit. I found a lot of great games and other printables online and made a few to fill in the gaps that I needed. I'll be sharing them with you this week.



Today I have for you a count and clip game. It is similar to others I've seen online, but with a police theme.





The object of the game it to count the pictures and clip the number of objects with a close pin.



I like to add a sticker to the back for self checking.

This set includes numbers 1-10. It worked well as new work for Charger who is 3 1/2 and review work for Mustang who is 5. If you are using Bob Jones Kindergarten Beginnings this would be a great supplement to lessons 11-15.

The entire set can be downloaded (free) here.

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

very cute!!

Katie said...

Very cute! Thanks for sharing

Mommy of 3 said...

Oh this looks like so much fun. I know my little Buddy, 3 years old would have a ball with this. Thank you so much for sharing. Thanks also for the very kind welcome to TOS. I look forward to getting to know you better! It sounds like so much fun and I am very excited to start.

Cee@SmookieStyle said...

Followin' ya from the Monster Hop! Thanks for linking up!!

cajunlicious said...

Hi! Following you from the blog hop! Hope you visit my Cajun blog and return the follow!
- Jessica @ http://cajunlicious.com