Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Police Unit Count and Color Game-Free Printable

Continuing with our Policeman/Safety unit, I have another printable to share.



My original goal was to make a worksheet, but I'm new to designing and it did not go as planned lol! The result wasn't what I had in mind, but I like how it turned out.



There are 5 different strips, with a number at the beginning of each one. I cut apart the strips, laminated them and included a few markers.



Mustang used a baby wipe to wipe the cards clean when she was done with each one.

This game includes cards 1-5. The count and color cards can be downloaded, free, here.

I made this game as a supplement to BJU Kindergarten Beginnings curriculum lessons 11-15.

Enjoy & God Bless!

1 comment:

Christina F said...

You are doing such great work Lisa, I love reading your blog. I was wondering if I'm missing a search bar somewhere? I wanted to search your blog for something but didn't see it! I was looking for ways to work on rhyming. Thanks!
Christinafeiler@live.com