Friday, November 22, 2013

Some Gift Deals I Found While Shopping

I know I'm not your saving money blog, but when you do online shopping for 4 kids and 7 nieces and nephews, you have to be aware of the sales out there.  So, for the last 3 weeks or so, I have been doing a lot of sale shopping.  To be honest, I love to share the good deals I got, because I wish people would share them with me.  A lot of them are time sensitive (like 3 days or less), so if you see something you like, snag it!

Plasma Cars (or as Zulily is calling them 'swing cars') are on sale for just $27.99 plus shipping!  They have 12 different colors to choose from!  Sale ends Sunday night 11/24/13 (or while supplies last).

This Guidecraft doll sized kitchen is on sale on Zulily for just $12.99!  With shipping it came to just under $20.00!  I found the same one on Amazon for $100, so yes I snatched this one up!  It comes in light or dark wood and is also on sale till Sunday or while supplies last.

This last Zulily steal is $59.99 plus shipping.  We LOVE these Preschool Prep Co. DVD's.  We already own the first 4 (Letters, Numbers, Shapes, and Colors).  The little ones 'loved' them so much that they have scratches on them *sigh*.  But, we have also checked out some of the others from the library and everyone enjoys them.  Grandma heard that we would like them and picked them up as a gift.  I'm looking forward to it!  But this BIG set is selling for $95.00 on Amazon, so this price is a great deal! This one ends TONIGHT!


American Girl has a small, but nice, selection of stocking stuffer sized books and paper dolls staring at just $2.00!  I picked up this one for Mustang, and it is just $3.00.  


And, another place that I check daily is the Amazon lightening deals.  They do have some cute stuff at good prices.  I often miss them, though!  


I will try to do a few more posts like these in the future, if you all enjoy them.  I am not an Amazon affiliate, and I only get a referral for Zulily if you haven't yet signed up (but, I think everyone has lol).  I'm just doing this to help you out, and to share some good deals I found.

Thanks for stopping by!
God Bless, 
Lisa




2 comments:

Mama Bird said...

Dang missed out on that doll kitchen, so cute!

Lisa @ Our Country Road said...

I couldn't email you back, so I hope you see this, but they still have the light wood color one. Sorry you missed the espresso, though :(.