Thursday, June 12, 2014

Baby Quint is Here!!


If you did not see it on our Facebook page, Miss Quint has arrived!!  She weighed 7lbs 4oz and was 21 inches long.  She also waited to arrive until I was 39 weeks and 5 days pregnant, making her only the second of my babies to be full term.  

She had some meconium in her waters and developed pneumonia, but after an extra week stay in the hospital, we FINALLY made it home.  I will be getting the full birth story up in the next couple days.  


We have been so blessed by our fifth and final addition to our family!!  I am so thankful to finally have completed our crew and look forward to what life holds in this next phase of raising our (not so) little family.  

I hope you all have been having an enjoyable spring!!

God Bless,
Lisa

4 comments:

Phyllis said...

Congratulations!!! We named our fifth child (a boy) Quentin.

Michele said...

She is beautiful, Lisa! Congratulations- so glad she is doing better.

Anonymous said...

oh my word how can you stand her cuteness!!!! Congratulations!!

Lacy said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful! What a sweet blessing :)