Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentines Sensory Bucket



This is by far my favorite sensory bucket. It has taken sensory buckets to a whole new level! I mixed red beans and navy beans. I added confetti, sparkly heart stickers, pom poms of all sizes, sparkly frog stickers, red heart boxes.




My favorite part were these little green frogs I found at Hobby Lobby. They are holding hearts and flowers. I hid 5 in each bucket. The kids had so much fun finding them!



I gave Mustang and Charger each two measuring spoons and a measuring cup. There were a lot of beans to clean up, but it was worth it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oo very cute sensory tubs! I need to start making these! I am sure Sammy would love them!

Shaunna said...

This is great! We haven't pulled out our sensory tub in a while, but it's definitely time to change the medium. Thanks for the great idea!

Unknown said...

I added your Valentine's Day activity to my list of cool Valentine's Day links. I linked back to you.